Top 10 Must-Haves For Luxury Homebuyers
What makes a home a luxury home? Aside from the obvious square footage and well-appointed features, a luxury home is one that exudes opulence, extravagance, and affluence. It’s a home that makes you feel pampered and caters to your desire for the best.
At Walt Danley Realty, we stay on top of the latest trends in luxury homes and work with our clients to find their ultimate dream home. Listed below are 10 of the most popular luxury home amenities that buyers are looking for:
- Open Floor Plan: Ideal for both entertaining and everyday living, open floor plans provide an airy and expansive feel throughout the home.
- Wireless Home Automation: If a luxury home doesn’t have built-in technology, then it’s not a luxury home in today’s tech-savvy market. The ability to lock doors, control climate, and activate an alarm system with a touch of a button on your smartphone is not only convenient, but also environmentally friendly.
- Advanced Kitchen Amenities: As the heart of the home, the kitchen is a gathering place for family and friends. Commercial grade kitchen appliances, warming and refrigerated drawers, and wine refrigerators are all among the necessities in the modern, million-dollar home.
- Game Room: Whatever your game, you want to be able to play whenever you want. Having a dedicated location in your home for billiards, poker, video games, or even bowling makes it easy to play no matter what time of day.
- Theater Room: Living room-style movie theaters are popping up in metropolitan areas across the country. But why not bring the movie theater to your own living room? Large screens and reclining theater lounge chairs, along with a full kitchen for snacks and beverages, are becoming staples in the modern, luxury home.
- Backyard Paradise: Arizona is known for its year-round outdoor lifestyle. Having backyard amenities to enjoy our enviable weather is a prerequisite for any luxury abode. Refreshing pools, relaxing spas, and outdoor kitchens on expansive patios surrounded by lush landscaping is de rigueur for the Arizona way of life.
- Spa Bathroom: For pampering at its best, a spa bathroom en suite is essential for maintaining inner peace and harmony. To achieve this zen-like experience, a spa bathroom should include a large walk-in shower with multiple shower jets, towel warmers, a deep soaking tub, and room for a reclining chaise.
- In-Home Gym: Staying in shape is a priority for many luxury homeowners. A home gym with the latest equipment and weights, as well as a sauna and an indoor lap pool can all fit the bill for the fit and healthy Arizonan. Of course, a fitness room also needs built-in wireless speakers and a television to keep the momentum going while working out.
- Lavish Master Bedroom: Imagine what a royal bedroom might look like. Think large open space, grand furniture, a sitting area, and impeccable décor. For the amount of time that people spend in their bedroom, there is no doubt that it should be fit for a king or queen.
- Oversized Dressing Room: A mere walk-in closet is no longer enough. Dressing rooms serve as storage for clothes, shoes, hats, handbags, and a multitude of other accessories. For the affluent homeowner, that means there needs to be plenty of space. Cedar shelving, walls for displaying shoes, dressers, mirrors, great lighting, and comfortable seating are all requirements for this luxury home requirement.
Our agents at Walt Danley Realty take note when it comes to finding a luxury home with your list of must-haves. Contact us here to learn more about how we can find your dream home with every amenity you can imagine.